Problem : Gstreamer on android by NDK

Hi,
 On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 7:55 AM, amit sharma <amit.sharma1986 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to android platform, and try to build gstreamer on android? by
> using NDK but not getting any clue. I have already installed gstreamer on
> angstrom platform, but in android it seem some tedious work, so please can
> any body tell me the link which i have to follow for building gstreamer on
> android.

 Google is your friend:

 http://www.elinux.org/images/a/a4/Android_and_Gstreamer.ppt

 thanks to Ubicast, there should even be a recording somewhere in the
 web, but I could not find it from
 http://gstconf.ubicast.tv/categories/conferences/

 Probably the session was part of the CELF ELC conference, so the clip
 should be somewhere else..

 Regards