aacparse and amrparse license in gst-plugin-bad

Liang Zhao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone help me on aacparse and amrparse license in
> gst-plugin-bad? I want to integrate these 2 elements into our product,
> but I don't know whether the LGPL is the license issue?

You find the lices stated in the plugin and also at thye top of the
source files. It is up to you to decide wheter LGPL is fine for you or not.

> I find in maemo5 SDK ARMEL binary, they are integrated into it, and
> marked as LGPL, does that mean I can use it freely and safely on law?
> I also find no mp3parse and asfdemux in it, does that mean it is have
> issues on the LGPL license? or I need to re-implement it with
> proprietary license.
mp3parse should be fine as LGPLK and should be moved out
gst-plugins-ugly. for asf you find licese details on microsoft webpages.

Stefan