Need Help On gst-omapfb built from openembedded

Hello All/Arnout Vandecappelle,

               First of all I am really sorry for creating new chain of
mail. My system crashes and I could not take any back up of previous mails.

As last discussed by Arnout , I found that my decoder was allocating memory
for internal buffers with g_malloc and at the time of pushing buffer I
allocated buffer with buffer alloc of omapfbsink of the size (width * height
* 3/2). That memory is allocated from buffer_alloc of omapfbsink. But I was
pushing buffer of my internal decoder. So I was doing mistakes at that side
and I improve allocation buffers. So now my following pipeline is working
fine and no memcpy is called in between.

$gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=1.flv ! myparser  ! mydecoder !
omapfbsink.

Now I would like to make it work into playbin architecture. But in playbin
it is calling ffmpegcolorspace and other Plugins. Is it possible I can
remove videoscale and ffmpegcolorspace from that  pipeline ?

-Tejas.