New to gstreamer

Tejas Bhanabhagavanwala schrieb:
> Hi Felipe,
>                I am able to install glib-2.16.6 successfully at my $prefix
> path. I am following followed link to build and install gstreamer for
> embedded target.
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/HowToCompileForEmbedded.
>
> For gstreamer i am giving following command .
>
> [root at Fedora gstreamer]# sb2
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/gstreamer_beagle/ --disable-nls --disable-static --enable-binary-registry
>  --disable-loadsave --with-html-dir=/tmp/dump

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH if you install to non-standard locations. If you use
scratchbox, just build with --prefix=/usr.

Stefan

> [...]
> checking for python1.6... no
> checking for python1.5... no
> configure: WARNING: No suitable version of python found
> checking whether to build plugin documentation... no (gtk-doc disabled or
> not available)
> checking for cos in -lm... yes
> checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
> checking ucontext.h usability... yes
> checking ucontext.h presence... yes
> checking for ucontext.h... yes
> checking sys/socket.h usability... yes
> checking sys/socket.h presence... yes
> checking for sys/socket.h... yes
> checking sys/times.h usability... yes
> checking sys/times.h presence... yes
> checking for sys/times.h... yes
> checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
> checking process.h usability... no
> checking process.h presence... no
> checking for process.h... no
> checking sys/utsname.h usability... yes
> checking sys/utsname.h presence... yes
> checking for sys/utsname.h... yes
> checking stdio_ext.h usability... yes
> checking stdio_ext.h presence... yes
> checking for stdio_ext.h... yes
> checking pthread.h usability... yes
> checking pthread.h presence... yes
> checking for pthread.h... yes
> checking valgrind/valgrind.h usability... no
> checking valgrind/valgrind.h presence... no
> checking for valgrind/valgrind.h... no
> checking winsock2.h usability... no
> checking winsock2.h presence... no
> checking for winsock2.h... no
> checking for __gmpz_init_set_d in -lgmp... no
> checking for gsl_rng_uniform_int in -lgsl... no
> checking for __uint128_t... no
> checking to see if compiler understands -fno-common... yes
> checking for sigaction... yes
> checking for fork... yes
> checking for _LARGEFILE_SOURCE value needed for large files... no
> checking for ftello... yes
> checking for fgetpos... yes
> checking for fsetpos... yes
> checking for poll... yes
> checking for ppoll... yes
> checking for pselect... yes
> checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
> checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
> checking for getpagesize... yes
> checking for working mmap... yes
> checking for clock_gettime... no
> checking for clock_gettime in -lrt... yes
> checking for posix timers... yes
> checking for monotonic clock... yes
> checking whether gcc implements __PRETTY_FUNCTION__... yes
> checking whether gcc implements __FUNCTION__... yes
> checking whether gcc implements __func__... yes
> checking for register_printf_specifier... no
> checking for register_printf_function... yes
> checking for dladdr in -ldl... yes
> checking for socket... yes
> checking for gethostbyname... yes
> checking for inet_aton... yes
> checking for GLIB... no
> no
> configure: No package 'glib-2.0' found
> No package 'gobject-2.0' found
> No package 'gthread-2.0' found
> No package 'gmodule-no-export-2.0' found
> configure: error: This package requires GLib >= 2.16 to compile.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]