From: Thijs Vermeir [mailto:thijsvermeir at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 6:41 PM
To: Mallikarjun Soudari, Bangalore
Cc: gstreamer-embedded at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: query reg building the gstreamer library

Hi

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Mallikarjun Soudari,  Bangalore
<mallikarjun.soudari at hcl.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      I have downloaded gstreamer framework from TI. I am trying to
install
> and build the gstreamer library.I followed all steps given in readme
file.
> But while building open source plug-ins(./make_opensource.sh) the
following
> errors are obtaining

Can you confirm that you changed FILESYS_DIR to the correct path of
your root filesystem of your target
and that the glib installation was successful ?

Gr,
Thijs

DISCLAIMER:

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]