query reg building the gstreamer library

Hi,
     I have downloaded gstreamer framework from TI. I am trying to
install and build the gstreamer library.I followed all steps given in
readme file. But while building open source
plug-ins(./make_opensource.sh) the following errors are obtaining
1).Gstreamer package errors
Errors:	Checking for GLIB... requested 'glib-2.0.=2.6' but version of
GLIB is 2.4.7
	Configure:error: This package requires Glib >=2.8 to compile
	Make: *** No rule to make target 'clean'.stop
	Make: *** No rule to make target 'install'.stop
2) GST plug in base package
Errors:	Checking for GLIB... requested 'glib-2.0.=2.6' but version of
GLIB is 2.4.7
	Configure:error: This package requires Glib >=2.6 to compile
	Make: *** No rule to make target 'clean'.stop
	Make: *** No rule to make target 'install'.stop

Can anyone help me out of this problem?

Thanks and regards
Mallikarjun

Thanks and regards