Re: [PATCH] staging: greybus: Refactor gb_audio_gb_get_topology() into separate calls
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Madhumitha Prabakaran <madhumithabiw@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] staging: greybus: Refactor gb_audio_gb_get_topology() into separate calls
- From: Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 19:14:30 +0300
- In-reply-to: <20230804203134.GA618419@madhu-kernel>
- References: <20230804203134.GA618419@madhu-kernel>
On Fri, Aug 04, 2023 at 03:31:34PM -0500, Madhumitha Prabakaran wrote:
> Refactor gb_audio_gb_get_topology() into separate calls for better modularity.
This is too vague. Just say "There is a comment which says 'Split into
separate calls' so I have done it." But actually, please just delete
the comment instead. This code is already an endless series of wrappers
Also, please run your patch through scripts/checkpatch.pl.
Btw, I just want to emphasize again that I was 100% serious when I asked
you to delete the comment.
greybus-dev mailing list -- greybus-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe send an email to greybus-dev-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Index of Archives]
[Asterisk App Development]
[Fedora Linux Users]
[Deep Creek Hot Springs]
[ISDN Cause Codes]