Re: PR for examples manifests

On 7/8/20 12:08 PM, Christopher Friedt wrote:
> Hi list,

Christopher, I'm sorry this hasn't received the attention it
deserves.  To be honest, yours is the first/only pull request on
this repository since Project Ara shut down, and the status of
the "projectara" GitHub account is a little fuzzy.  Your request
has not been forgotten, we're just working out how we'll handle it.
We might need to re-host the official upstream of "manifesto"
somewhere else.

In any case, this will be reviewed and addressed "soon," and I'm
sorry for the delay.  If we change anything, we'll announce it
on the mailing list, and I suppose I'll explain the resolution
here either way.

					-Alex