Re: Anyone else having delays with this list?

On Thu, May 02, 2019 at 10:39:17AM +0530, Viresh Kumar wrote:
> On 30-04-19, 10:49, Alex Elder wrote:
> > On 4/30/19 10:21 AM, Mark Greer wrote:
> > > Hi everyone.
> > >
> > > Is anyone else experiencing delays receiving email from this list?
> > >
> > > I just received a bunch today (April 30) with some emails dating back as
> > > far as Jan 15.
>
> I don't think you should have received something from Jan 15 on 30th
> April. What patch it was, so I can double check.

Hmm, well, I just got this email today (June 26).  :)
Something is up but it seems to be only me.  I'll see if I have
something mis-configured but I don't see this with any other mail list.

As for your question, I don't see one from Jan 15 either.  Maybe it was
the 14 or 16, I don't recall now.  It was a response from Greg but I
don't recall the subject.  There were several that were held up; that
one was the oldest.

> > I haven't noticed, but the traffic is light and intermittent.  New
> > posters aren't allowed to send to the list without permission, and
> > we list administrators (I think just Glen and I) may not be as
>
> I am admin too and do release these emails very often (every day or
> two).

It must be something on my side so don't spend much time on it.
Just do me a favor and ping me directly if I'm not responding to an
email that I should be (if you please).