splitted libgpm and gpmd, 9p, ...

Hi folks,

I've splitted libgpm and gpmd into separate packages also provided
ebuilds (Gentoo) for them:

    svn://nibiru.metux.de/public/gpm/

(use anonymous:anonymous for login)

I'm also working on an 9P-enabled gpm (see 9psrv branch). It's
already makes much of it's internal status accessible via 9P,
an mouse event channel is soon coming. Once this is working,
I'll port libgpm to the 9P interface and make the old one
optional.

cu