Re: git commit failure

Mike Frysinger [Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 05:30:31PM -0400]:
> On Saturday 19 April 2008, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > On Saturday 19 April 2008, Nico Schottelius wrote:
> > > Just retry, I disabled that hook, as the old update-hook is unused
> > > anyway.
> >
> > thanks, worked for me now ... i just merged any remaining stuff from Gentoo
> > that was still relevant for 1.20.3
>
> and now i've merged into the gpm-2-devel branch as well

Thanks!

> question about commits ... should i post them to the list before merging ?

Well, the easiest way for me would be, if you create two new branches
named

   gpm-1-gentoo, which contains changes against master
   gpm-2-gentoo, which contains changes against gpm-2-dev

And do all the work into them and send an e-mail to the list, when they
are ready to be merged into master / gpm-2-dev.

If that's too much work for you, you can use the branches as described in the
README
(http://unix.schottelius.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpm;a=commitdiff;h=8fcb1a47f02dc49e4d7f3c141081adc0bbd2ea05;hp=578cba64d4e21d6511ef460422eb9aca43a7df3b).

I just fixed the permissions of the post-recieve hook, so commits pushed
by you should also appear on http://l.schottelius.org/pipermail/commits/.

Sincerly

Nico

--
Think about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
http://nico.schottelius.org/documentations/foss/the-term-foss/

PGP: BFE4 C736 ABE5 406F 8F42  F7CF B8BE F92A 9885 188C