gpm: unknown option "type=synaptics" for pointer "evdev"

Hello all,

    I have a tsharc touchscreen device, and i want to make it work under
 console. I have i valid xorg config (although it needs calibration) here:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Mouse1"
	Driver      "evdev"
	Option	    "Protocol" "auto-dev"
	Option	    "Device" "/dev/input/event3"
EndSection

So my device works with evdev driver (don't know the diferences between
X and gpm evdev drivers) and the device is event3.

I tried
	gpm - m /dev/input/event3 -t evdev
and got it running but anywhere i touch in the screen i can only see the
cursor in the center, click and drag selects the line, but the cursor
does not move.

I also tried

	gpm - m /dev/input/event3 -t evdev -o type=synaptics or
	gpm - m /dev/input/event3 -t evdev -o type=absolute

but it shows me the "Unknown option" message.

Any clue how i can get this working ?

Gentoo machine
kernel 2.6.21
gpm 1.20.1

thanks,

Rodrigo Forlin

begin:vcard
fn:Rodrigo Forlin
n:Forlin;Rodrigo
email;internet:forlin@xxxxxxxxx
tel;cell:+551194952922
note;quoted-printable:Linux registered user # 226673=0D=0A=
	http://counter.li.org/
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard