Announce: gpm in CSDB

Hi folks,

I'd just like to inform you, that GPM is now added to the
comprehensive source database at:

    http://sourcefarm.metux.de/

This project crawls the ftp servers of various packages to find
new releases and their download URLs automatically.

Please keep me informed, if anything changes on the ftp server(s),
especially if new releases go to some other URL, so we can keep up.

regards,