Re: GPM 1.20.1 on Kernel 2.6.x with GCC 4.0.2

thx, I did the modification on src/Makefile.am, but now I cant run the mouse =/

How can I config a PS/2 mouse plugged through a HID PS/2 Keyb+Mouse
composite on my 2.6.lastest kernel? Do I need any specific
configuration? I normally use IMPS/2, /dev/psaux doesnt work so I use
/dev/input/mice or mouse0... and everything that I can do is move my
mouse to left-right and on screen it just moves up-down :s and it goes
right when I click and drag the mouse =/