Re: Decent PS/2 resource

Thanks for the hint, very interesting links on the page.

I am thinking about linking some of them,
perhaps even creating a small section with links
to the different protocols.
If you are interested in reading about device drivers in general,
there's a book I should name, as it's written by the creator
of gpm, Alessandro Rubini:
Linux Device Drivers published by O'reilly.

Nico

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
Please use pgp encryption: 8D0E 27A4 is my id.