Imps/2 replication broken in gpm

Hi

I was trying to use gpm 1.20.1 as a mouse autodetector
on my laptop (for some reason X mouse autodetection
does not work). However I noticed that wheel events
are not replicated when using -Rimps2.

I traced the problem to mice.c. On line 652 in
function M_imps2 the wheel state is recorded to wdx
and wdy. However the replication function R_imps2 on
line 553 fills the wheel state using state->buttons. I
think the correct way would be something like

buffer[3] = state->wdy;

This discards the second wheel, but so does the
original code. (The fix I used was very hack&slash and
therefore not suitable for general use.) Will this get
fixed in the next release?

PS I'm not on the list, so cc me if necessary.