Re: flaky movement and buttons when using both stick and touchpad (ultranav)

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 12:12, Erik Bågfors wrote:
> I have the same computer but don't get the same problems as you are
> having.  I tried gpm from cvs and the only problem I'm getting is that
> when I use the stick (and it's buttons) sometimes gpm thinks I've
> released the button even when I haven't.  If I just keeps pressing it,
> it thinks I've pressed it again.
>
> The other problems I don't have.  I run gpm as a repeater as well (but
> don't use the -3 and -p arguments since I don't know them)

-3 just tells gpm it's a 3-button mouse, -p makes the cursor visible
while selecting in the console.

i wonder what kind of behavior you might get using gpm 1.20.1.  i wonder
if i should try gpm from cvs..

i also wonder what's in your gpm-syn.conf

--
Tavin Cole <tavin.gguo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>