Re: gpm in Elinks

Dear diary, on Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 07:24:48PM CEST, I got a letter,
where David Gómez <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> Hi all ;),

Hi from the other interested party ;-),

> I cannot get gpm to work in elinks. I've tried several versions (1.20.0, 1.20.1,
> 1.19.x), and i get always the same error, "Read too few bytes" in liblow.c. The
> error happens when i use the mouse inside elinks.
>
> But cut n' paste works in console and in other applications. Elinks developers
> told me that this problems is caused by a bug in gpm.

note that it didn't work for me neither and doing cvs update fixed that, so
hopefully the latest CVS doesn't contain the bug. The ChangeLog appears to be
out-of-date, so I have no idea, and I did no further research about which
versions precisely contain it.

David, could you please check the latest gpm CVS, if it'd work for you?

Kind regards,

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
.