alps tapping finally works

Hi Peter,
the tapping works. Well it didn't on the first try but later I remebered
to disable wmode and now tapping is ok. It works even with the previous
version of alps.c.
There's still something strang with corner tapping and I'm trying to manage
it. I'll send you an accurate (I'll do my best with my poor English) description
of the corner tapping behavior and hope some useful debug output.

Andrea