Synaptic patch

Hi,

As I now have a gui to do the syn configfiles I have started to try out
different settings with bad results mostly. This patch is the result of
finding bugs in the interaction between the different options.

Firstly the motion calculation is "redone" and can calculate with
fractions. This gives a more sensativ mousemotion. Maybe even too
sensitiv, which is why it can be turned off with fraction_motion_enabled.
The number of points to calculate the mousemotion can be set now.

The stick motion is better as the sample rate is set higher.

Drag lock now works with multi finger taps.

Scrolling now work for every choice of edge(s). Scrolling is now
alowed in corners without actions.

Multi finger tap with 3 fingers could fail and be reported as 4 fingers.

Multi finger stop is recoded, and is done more "properly" this time. The
previous also had a small problem of moving the mouse when lifting the
fingers. (This was more obviously because of the more sensitiv
mousemotion)

Added options to decide the sticks sample rate and resolution.
(stick_sample_rate, stick_resolution)

The attached patch is against 1.20.1 and replaces the previuos one.

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@xxxxxxxxxx
Real name:    Peter Berg Larsen