Re: Data Sync

> The problem was more complex then i though.
> [...]

Thanks for fixing all that. I've bounced your message to
gpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, since that's the right place, where the maintainer
and other hackers can read your contribution.

It looks very good work to me (besides the "FIFTH" stuff, that I'm
always unsure about).  Hope it gets accepted.

/alessandro, using three buttons and nothing else, repeating with msc protocol