Re: Synaptic giant patch

On 12 Aug 2002, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> > When you say that the touchpad does not work, do you mean not
> > at all or you cannot not tap?
>
> Well, before adding the tab patch and turning on
> stick_pressure_enabled, it did nothing at all, not the touchpad
> itself or its buttons.  Now the touchpad works fine, I can even
> double-tap-and-drag, but the touchpad buttons still don't do
> anything.

I have looked at it again, and I can not produce a state (manually setting
capacities, configs, etc.) where the touchpad and its buttons dont do
anything. Does toggling the stick_pressure_enabled toggle the behaviour?

Do your config file vary much from the default values?

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@xxxxxxxxxx
Real name:    Peter Berg Larsen