Synaptic giant patch

Hi,

This patch is againt the cvs and replaces the previous patch.

It does the same as the last one and some more. The biggest change is that
David Kennedy <dkennedy at linuxcare.com> sent me a patch that allowed to
communicate with the stick (guest). There is now a lot better support for
touchpads with guests which solves (I believe) Ben Pfaff problem.

All actions should work now, and all buttons (inclusive on guest) can call
any (userdefined) action. I have added an action that makes a double
left click.

Peter
--
E-Mail:       pebl@xxxxxxxxxx