Re: Synaptics driver GUI configuration...

[tcl/Tk Gui for Synaptics]

Hello Laurent!

I think your idea in general is really good and you should stick to it.
Peter said it would be nice to have your gui to configure more than only synps2,
but AFAIK there is no need to configure other protocols currently.

I would like to include the configuration GUI into the standard gpm package.

It would be fine, if you coordinate your work with Peter and clearify problems
with your algorithm.

Nico
--
Please send your messages pgp-signed and/or pgp-encrypted (don't encrypt mails