Re: C'ho un problema

> But the strace above reports a permission problem, try to run mev as
> root.

The original problem was "gpm clients work as root and not as normal
user".  It's not a mev problem, mev is just the diagnostic tool I
suggested to use.  That's what mev is for, actually.

So the problem is in gpm that is not working as a mouse server but
only as a cut-and-paste tool. But it wasn't meant to be only
cut-and-paste, we already had selection when I started gpm.

> You should give it a try, you'll never want to miss it.

No, thanks. My computers are small and customized. I want to control
my /dev, and don't want to get mad with hd naming.

/alessandro