New Synaptic patch

Hey,

This patch is a test to take care of some problems:

I have added edge definition options to the config file.

I have added some 4-way button code. Turn off stick_enable and turn on
four_way_button_enable. (Until I get a better way of descriminating
the packets.)

I have added an option to reset the synaptics (reset_on_error_enabled) if
a faulty packet is detected. This should be default off, because it is
better to detect the reset ack from the touchpad in gpm.c or finding out
why the touchpad changes mode in the first place.

I have added a new corner action: reset. This is intended as testing. My
touchpad sometimes sends reset ack and id code after a disable stream
command, and I do not understand at all why. Could someone test whether
their touchpad also do that?

And finally some cleaning of the code.

Peter
--