new gpm release

Hello World!

Just released another test release of 1.20.0 (which is not beta).
This fixes the init ps2 problem and several oops() problems.

There are still many problems with the clients, but I think that's not
as important as the daemon, so they will need to wait at least until the
official 1.20.0 release.

gpm-root does currently not build, so either the build process will stop or
you cannot use gpm-root. I currently disabled it.

As today my box broke down (additionally to the notebook...damn computers)
I lost parts of the Makefile in src/. Hopefully it is intact again!
Please tell me, if there are bugs in it.

Again, the tarball can only be found at ftp.schottelius.org/pub/linux/gpm ,
as it is just official for the list.

--
Nico Schottelius

Please don't wonder, if you recieve answers to old mails from me.
I try to remove my huge backlog currently.