Re: Re: Reworking the selection API and moving it to userspace (gpm)?

> > However, James Simmons said that he will be working on
> > this for 2.5 and move it to userspace completely, reworking gpm.
>
> Yes I plan to move the selection code to userland.

Please wait until gpm-1.20.0 finally is released, so you can patch
against this.

> >   Nevertheless, I didn't saw a notice about this at all since then -
> > there's no metion about this on linuxconsole's project homepage, in the
> > 2.5 todo list nor anywhere else - and as I'm looking forward for this
> > change a lot, I would like to ask if there's any movement in this issue.
> > I would be even willing to help, if possible :).
>
> I haven't gotten around to it but I do plan to work on it. I could use all
> the help I can get.

Same here :)
But surely we'll help you where possible.

--
Nico Schottelius

Please don't wonder, if you recieve answers to old mails from me.
I try to remove my huge backlog currently.