Re: Re: new release

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 08:26:30PM +0000 Gabor Z. Papp put his fingers on the keyboard an wrote:
> * Nico Schottelius <nicos-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> |> And if using greek alphabet, the direction is normally
> |> reversed - alpha->beta[->gamma].
> |
> | I re-reversed it, because I want to count-down to alpha and then
> | release it. In my opinion 'alphas' are the most perfect developments,
> | whereas 'betas', 'gammas' and 'deltas' need to improve.
> |
> | Just took this idea from the story "Brave New World".
>
> Good, but you totally confuse the bots like http://vup.odpn.net
>
> And of course you confuse the user who normally would like
> to use the stable release and choose the beta or gamma
> instead of alpha releases.

Hopefully the bot does not do suicide ;)
He won't even recognize that there is an gamma version of gpm, because
you cannot find it on the offical site.

{Greetings,Gruss},
Nico Schottelius

I am some kind of busy -
Do not expect an answer within 24 hours.
Instead use the telephon: +49 (0) 173 - 750 7022.