H323Plus updated for H.323 v8

Dear community,

I have updated H323Plus for the recently released version 8 of H.323
from the ITU.

The changes aren't huge and mostly extend H.245. To quote Paul Jones

"...there is the ability to open a DTLS channel for use with WebRTC
clients.  There is SCTP involved with that, though I cannot recall
off-hand whether it’s DTLS over SCTP, SCTP over DTLS, or both.
Anyway, there is a new H.235.10 that describes that.

There is the ability to advertise a nominal audio level in dBov."

All updated files are on Github now. Small bug fixes in the ASN.1 spec
have been pushed back to the ITU.

GnuGk didn't need any changes to compile with the updated H323Plus.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, H323Plus maintainer
EMail : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
c/o Jan Willamowius, Buchsbaumweg 4, 22299 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Jan Willamowius
HRB 125261 (Amtsgericht Hamburg)
USt-IdNr: DE286003584