Re: Compiling GnuGk 5.4 on a Debian 10 (Buster)

Hi,

Yep. I can't reproduce the issue even with the same build scripts as before pulled from version control.
A shame I didn't have the whole box versioned but at least this issue seems to be rare and easily fixed by just going back and faithfully following the manual.

Regards,
Esa