Re: New release of Callgen323

Hi Andrew,

all video codecs need to be compiled as plugins (shared libraries)
together with H323Plus. Then you copy them in a directory and point the
PWLIBPLUGINDIR environment variable to it. The call generator will
automatically find and use them.

H.261 compiles easily. For H.263 and H.264 you will need rather old
versions of ffmpeg and x264 (since they seem to change API every few
months).

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91, 22393 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Jan Willamowius