Re: GnuGk Security Alert: libssh vulnerability

One more note if you are using the executable provided on gnugk.org:

I have linked libssh dynamically, so its enough to install an updated
library from your Linux distribution. I see that Ubuntu just released
fixed versions for 14.04, 16.04 and 18.04.

So please make sure you install your updates.

Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91, 22393 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Jan Willamowius