console output question

Hello!

I run gnugk 4.0.1 and have some scripts which connects to gnugk console
by schedule and get and report some status.

All worked OK for years, but number of calls grows, and looks like
sometimes gnugk outputs some call info during command execution.

Let's say script says r to get number of endpoints , but looks like
gnugk says current calls info before it handles command, so script fails.

Is it possible or I have another type of problem?

Thank you!