Re: GNU Gatekeeper 4.1 released

Hi João,

I can't provide executables for all operating systems that GnuGk supports,
so I just provide the most popular executable.
Its compiled on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and will run on many, but not even on all
64bit Linux version.

Please check the compile instruction at
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-14.html#ss14.1
how to compile an executable for your system.

Or you can order a custom build for a small fee at
https://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-order.html

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg