Re: CONECTAR V-IPGW16 (PANASONIC TDE 200) a GNU Gatekeeper

Hi Ernesto,

I think you want to connect your Panasonic PBX to GnuGk and I think
that should work fine. People have reported that the IP GW 16 works
well with GnuGk.

You probably want to configure the Panasonic as what GnuGk calls a
"permanent endpoint" so you can configure which prefixes should be
routed to the PBX. See
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-es-7.html#ss7.2

Please beware that the Spanish manual is a bit outdated. When in doubt
you should check the English manual as well. But the basic configuration
of permanent endpoints hasn't changed.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg