Re: Some error on log messges for configuration

Hi,

that error means you are using a GnuGk executable that doesn't have the
H.460.18 feature compiled in.

You probably aren't using the executable from the website ?
When you compile GnuGk yourself, make sure to use --enable-h46018.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-14.html#ss14.1

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg