Re: nat.ini file in the source

Hi Jean,

a GnuGk on a public IP with H.460.18 enabled is usually the best choice.

If you have internal endpoints that don't support H.460.18 or if you
want to optimize the RTP flow for calls that stay within your NAT, you
might want to add a 2nd GnuGk inside the NAT.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-traversal.html

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg