Re: How to increase the maximum call for gnuGK? Thanks!

Hi Jan,
Yes I rebuilt GnuGK and now I can handle more than 300 concurrent calls on a centOS6.4-PC Thanks!
Regards,
Bo

Hi Bo,

with a custom compiled GnuGk executable you should be able to handle a
few hundred concurrent calls on a single server.

Make sure you use LARGE_FSET on Linux for high call loads.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@...

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg