Looking for test devices eg. from Innovaphone or Polycom

Hi all,

I'm in the process of reworking the H.235.1 password authentication in
GnuGk. For interoperability testing I'm looking for endpoints that
support password authentication from various vendors.

I'm specifically looking for Innovaphone devices release 11 (or older)
and H.323 endpoints from Polycom or Cisco that support password
authentication.

Please contact me if you have such a device that I could use for a
quick test over the internet.

If somebody has heard about devices supporting H.235.7 (besides
Innovaphone), I'd also like to hear it.

If you have other devices that have trouble to authenticate with
GnuGk, please contact me too.
I'm also looking for additional sponsors for this work on better
authentication.

Thanks!

Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg