Re: GkGui and Java 8 update 25

Hi Paolo,

please keep in mind that developing and supporting the GNU Gatekeeper
is my main job. I love to give it away for free, but I still have to
pay rent and feed the family, so I have to charge for some things.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg