Re: GkGui and Java 8 update 25

Hi Jan,

I've not the skills to review the code neither the budget to become a support customer (the new Web GUI looks good, by the way), at least for now.

Thank you for your quick answer.

Maybe someone a lot more skilled and that uses GkGui cand do the trick (it's related with Java security and asks for a crossdomain.xml, something like that).

Kind regards,

João