Re: Using LUA or some other means to create a "kill" list

Hi,

from what I heard over the past week, it looks like there is a sharp
increase in H.323 spam...

I'd suggest to use a authentication policy to block spam and not mix it
into call routing if possible. Authentication happens before the
routing process and is designed to handle exactly this.

We recently used SQLAuth with a client to block a SPAM wave, but
depending on the characteristics of the incoming spam you can also pick
LUA or one of the other authentication policies. See
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-8.html

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg