From: Josh Rogalski [mailto:rogalskij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 6:41 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dialing question

I have a successfully running gnugk server acting as a gatekeeper for h323 video conference calls.  One of the quirks I find is that when I configure it on a video client endpoint, I can ONLY call to h323 alias’s, and no longer can I call directly to IP addresses.  Is there a way to use the gatekeeper on a video endpoint, and use either the username OR the ip address for dialing?  I can provide my config if necessary.

Josh Signature January 2012