Problem routing IPv6 call via gnugk 3.5

Hi,

I am having problem routing IPv6 call via the gnugk 3.5 gatekeeper.  The gnugk gatekeeper does not respond to the open signaling channel message after responding with an ACF.  Attached are the log file, the configuration file, and a Wireshark trace showing the problem.  What did I miss in the configuration?

Thanks.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs