Re: A reminder to use --strict

PS: Don't feel too bad when you find you've been tweaking a non-existing
switch over and over again.

On avarage I find 3-5 invalid switches in the config when I start looking
at new support clients. ;-)

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg