Re: Polycom QDX 6000 and HDX 7000 / GnuGK as Proxy???

Hi Oliver,

you should place a GnuGk in front of your firewall and register your
Polycoms with it. Your Polycoms support H.460 NAT traversal so you don't
have to open any ports in the firewall.

Then you can call them from the outside as user@public-ip or
public-ip##user.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg