Re: does gnuGK3.5(linux version) use libpcap? Thanks!

Hi,

GnuGk doesn't use libpcap. GnuGk is using the ASN.1 parser from PTLib
and the decoding functions from H323Plus (without the framework
classes).

When you follow the compile instructions, you'll install all the
necessary libaries.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-14.html#ss14.1

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relaxed Communications GmbH
Frahmredder 91
22393 Hamburg