Re: GnuGk as a H323 GateKeeper for Cisco Telepresence (Chris Partsenidis)

Chris,

what you want to configure is a "traversal zone".

There is a diagram and 2 config snippets on the gnugk.org website
(manual chapter 10.4 and 10.5):
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-traversal.html
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-10.html#ss10.4

Regards,