fast re-registrations with GnuGk 3.5

Dear list, dear Jan,

while attempting to upgrade from GnuGk 3.2 to 3.5 on FreeBSD, I've
started to observe very fast sequences of registrations (RCF, every 20
seconds or so, sometimes combined with RRJ/ fullRegistrationRequired)
from both our Tandberg/Cisco endpoints, Cisco TCS and Codian MCU.

After downgrading back to 3.2, it went to normal state again.

Is this a known problem (and is there some workaround)? If no,
I will grab more debug info on this and post it.

Thanks,
Petr

                           Petr Holub
Institute of Compt. Science                      CESNET z.s.p.o.
Masaryk University                                      Zikova 4
Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ                 162 00 Praha 6, CZ
phone: +420-549493944                             Czech Republic
fax: +420-541212747                 e-mail: Petr.Holub@xxxxxxxxx
e-mail: hopet@xxxxxxxxxxx

security issues and trends.  Skip the complicated setup - simply import